viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

My favorite dish

My favorite dish is tallarines with tomatoes sauce. I’m so traditional for this, but I love to eat this. It’s so easy to prepare it, and you can do it in a few minutes. Besides, you can cook this with many salsas, like sauce alfredo, or any that you want to invent. The special flavor that I think this dish has, it’s in the sauce, in the tomatoes, and how you prepare it. I enjoy cooking anything, and it’s so interesting to know how other people cook with their own personal ingredients. Well, I think that any person who has cook for others, knows how rewarding is to do it. Cook for your friends and family, and see how they enjoy, or at least try to, it’s great.
If I have to put a remembrance related to this dish, I think that I will always remember when I was on vacations with my friends, and the only think that we have to cook and eat, it was this. Noodles always make you feel full in your stomach, and it’s so cheap, so you don’t need to spend much money and time in this.
I always recommend coke with any dish, at any hour. Drink coke always and you will be happy… and fat. And if you have a little of Ron, that coke will taste better. That’s all that I have to say for now. I recommend this dish! You must eat! It so “exclusive”! I don’t know what else to say so, bye.

6 comentarios:

  1. I love tallarines too!!! I think its the most simple but delicious food you can prepare for yourself and for everyone!
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like them so much
    I really hope that someday we can enjoy a great dish of tallarines!

    =D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like them too the best I-ve ever eated was in Piccola Itallia but now this restaurant is cklosed :¿ bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mmmm tallarines (like Homer) =P
    Good choice!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajaja stop copy me, my favorite dish is spaghetti too.
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar