viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009

improve your life

Faculty facilities here in FACSO are really nice to me at least, I mean if we compare this with other facilities such as Exact Science Faculty, which current infrastructure it’s not adequate for their students, and their rooms are too small for all their lab instruments. However I thing that this faculty may need some place to relax ours beautiful and stressed minds and bodies, that’s why I recommended to build a room to sleep, and listening to your favorite music. Well, my first steps to become this demand in a real thing, I think it will be to knock down all the Faculty to build a meditation center, where even the rats used for experimentation could have their own space, and will be happy to participate in some conductist experiments, even so, I think that if the ambience will be greater, all rats will give their consent to make of them science prostitutes. Well, I resolve this situation, as I say before, building a meditative center with swimming pools with music under the water.
The benefits of building a place like this, will be amazing, because all people will be so relaxed that will never fight, and if they do, they could resolve their problems faster, because their minds will be clearer than in other minutes when they live and share in that brown old knocked down Faculty.
And further recommendations for new social scientists, it’s that they invent a new hugging machine to make their life happy.
And the absolutely real recommendation it’s just, enjoy life, love your family and friends. Have a great day dear you :)

7 comentarios:

  1. oo!! andrew Ithink that it is a visionary idea!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Andres I agree with U, your`s a very good perspective.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi Andres!

    I think that you have a really good idea...

    see ya

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. we can obtain masseurs to us for the rests!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good idea!!! You are a visionary, you´ll change the world jaja =P
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think that a meditation faculty would be awesome! and of course a runway will be definetly a good facility to me!
    good ideas!

    xoxo BITCH!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. my friend you are very smat guy!!
    I' agree with you

    ResponderEliminar