viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

Activities I enjoy the most

The activities I enjoy the most when I have some free time are listening music, watching films, and have long conversations whit my friends. This activities I usually do at any time, I don’t need free time to do this. For example, yesterday I have to do some work for University, a thing that I should send many hours ago, however, I decided that I want it to spend time talking with some friends. So that’s why I say that you can do what you want at any time. Nevertheless, I don’t recommend this strategy, because you must do anyway all that activities that you decide to postpone. I usually enjoy my time with my university friends, because they are who I see more often on my week. Some of that friends possibly are reading this blog, and they must be laughing with this, because I should be with them in class right now, however I’m desperately trying to end a piece of alkjdsalk (you-know-what). I don’t know what else to talk about the activities that I enjoy the most. Well, listening to music it’s other of my favorites things, that in this last month I’ve really enjoy a lot. When I’m in my home, in my bed, trying to get some sleep, I usually turn on the radio to be calmer and relax. Other activity that I’m sure that many of the readers of this blog most enjoy, it’s watching films. I love do that, because that allows me to think better, like when you don’t want to thing in some thing, you could turn on the tv, and watch a film in which one you can put all your stress in stand by, so you can relax, and then, after the film, you may thing better about things that you have to do. Other activity that I enjoy, it’s going to the gym with a very funny partner, and talking about anything, and laughs and exudes a lot. After the gym I’m always happier.
Finally, I think that people should always do what they want it to.

1 comentario: