viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

MUSIC BEIBIIIII

I love music and any kind of artistic manifestations, but what I like the most it’s argentinean rock music. That country gives us so many masters such as Charly García, Fito Páez, Fabiana Cantilo, and many others. Of course, I hope you will remember a legendary band as Soda Stereo, which main principal voice was Gustavo Cerati, or Los Fabulosos Cadillacs which last presentation was last Sunday here in Santiago, on the Club Hipico. As all this artists, I share their passion for music, because this “thing” makes you so happy; a beautiful drug that you can’t stop drinking, eating, smoking, fucking! Because that’s how I experiment it. Music it’s a human need, and any noise it’s a potential music that will blow your mind, that make your spirit free or in the other hand, could make you a suffering slave in this planet. But sometimes I forget to enjoy, and the only music that I hear is what radio gives mean while I do any other things. I don’t dedicate enough time to listen to my favorite music.
I think that music it’s great for health. Endorphins are waiting for music to run free for your body. And finally, here you have a link of my favorite musician, Fito Paez:
http://www.ciudadfitopaez.blogspot.com/
Enjoy :)

5 comentarios:

  1. music makes the people come togheter
    YEAH!
    (L)

    I think that you are Fito Paez, you look like him and you talk like him and you smell like him and you write like him and...

    Fito, Can you give me an autograph?!


    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. do you like argentinean music or argentinean boy singers??? jajajaja
    I love you
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remeber that concert!!!! I was with you !!!!!

    hope I can go with u to another concert !!!! baby !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like your spanish music. It's rocks

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's refreshing to read your posts, I can see that writing for this class is something you enjoy a lot (apparently huhu). Your writing is concise, precise, spontaneous and you are able to transmit your emotions through words. I like them. But Andrés there some minor mistakes you should correct. Congratulations!!!

    ResponderEliminar