sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

Transantiago: before and after

Well, this is a very difficult subject because there are many points of views, however I’m going to talk about how I think and feel about this new system.
Firs of all the “yellow” busses weren’t great. I remember that when I had to go to school, I had to wake very early because all busses were full. That’s why I think that Transantiago is a better system then the old one. Although is necessary to emphasize, that exists two moments in this new system. Because when this system started, it wasn’t functional, I couldn’t even get in to the bus, it was chaotic. However, now my experience it’s very different, because I don’t have to wait more then five minutes to catch the bus, or try to get in for back doors. Now I can wait calm the bus, and if it comes full, I can wait for other because I have certainty that busses will arrive soon.

Well, if I could make some changes to this system, I will try to get better in infrastructure. Get more machines on the street, and try to eliminate all the old yellow busses that are still around the city. Other change might be the extension of the routes. With this we could try to get better the real problem now, the subway. That might be the real conflict in this new system.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario