viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Post 1 FIRST TERM: GOOD AND BAD POINTS OF 2009

Well, I think that my experiences during the first term of 2009 were very interesting. First of all, I’ve learned a lot about psychopathology, and how can I identify many abnormalities or difficulties in people’s personalities. Other things, or issues that I learned, was about neuroscience, and how the brain works and has and incredible participation in our behavior. If we talk about other activities, maybe I should mention my work in “pilates”, an sport that fortify your muscles, and keep your mind free during the exercise. Some other activities that I did during 2009, was practice some artistic activities in a Okupa-house, like to climb in sometime that looks like a rope, but it is sometime else, like a fabric material.
Some of the challenges that I faced involved my family, my sister, who leave the house to live alone with her boyfriend. It was hard at the beginning because some days I missed her a lot, but at the end things get better when I visited her.
Finally, I hope that the second part of this year it will be successful, and I hope that I can pass all my subjects to have a great end of the year, and start a renewed 2010.

5 comentarios:

  1. Andrew i hope we can go to all classes!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jejejejje. iI M HAPPY TO OF LEARNING ABOUT PHYCOPATOLOGY, IN TAH WAY I KNOW TAHAT YOU ARE MY FAVORITE "PSICOPATA".
    i LOVE YOUUUU

    ResponderEliminar
  3. kika !!!! my best subject was psicopathology too jajajaja I rembember when we were investigating for our neuro class all the psico tems we found :P

    bye !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Andrew, you are a "ñoño" stop to copy my
    favourite subjects ok??
    see you soon
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. dear friend pilates makes you so ñomi.. your body is a weapon of desire... I want you murder... ILU

    ResponderEliminar