viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit

I would like to visit South Africa, because I think that it might be interesting know something absolutely different from my own country. I really don’t know much about this country, I mean I know some things that you can see on TV, like safaris, or maybe some tribes, but I don’t know anything in detail. Well, if I could stay there for a few months, maybe a year, it would be great because I might learn a lot about people who lives there. However, I don’t know if my discipline could be helpful there, and not because I don’t think that psychology is not important, but I think that maybe they could have some other needs, more important than psychology. I understand that this could result difficult to understand, but if people die every day for AIDS or hunger, maybe psychology could wait for a while.

South Africa has some many textures and worldviews that it is worth to go there with our ingenuity, and make an effort to apprehend all of them, all their culture, I mean, try to connect whit others wisdoms that here in Occident we have lost or sale in favor of a few oil barrels and U.S.A dollars.

3 comentarios:

  1. Andrés you must to be real with this and say that you really want to visit South Africa because you would like to see Africans' you-know-what!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. andres, I really miss you if you go for more then a year. but any way I hope taht you can complet your dream some day!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Andrewww!!!!
    you want to go to south africa and go to safaris
    I hope that a Lion eat you!!!
    jajaja
    kisses bye bye

    ResponderEliminar