lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

My favorite subject this term

My favorite subject this semester is psychopathology. This subject is TEACHED by Luis Alvarado and Jose Luis Rossi. The first one is psychiatrist, and whit him we have seen some patients on the Salvador’s Hospital. In the other corner, is Jose Luis Rossi who is a psychologist and teach us some things more academics about this subject, whit him we don’t see any patients; however we learn a lot about his experience on this field. I like this subject because I see in the practice how the personality disorders and structures are working. In this semester, I’ve learn that normality it’s not a healthy parameter necessarily, even more, this factor could be trigger for a psychopathology whose name is “normopathy”. This affection talks about people that it can’t be “abnormal”; it just can’t be act different to the social rules. Other things that I’ve learn this semester are some important distinctions between delirious and hallucinations.

2 comentarios:

  1. I believe that we all love psychopatology!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I seems like all people love that subject. I hope it isn't so difficult because it seems intersting.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar