lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

Website www.psicoactiva.com

I don't usually visit web sites about my career, however I'm going to visit some pages now to learn and discover some things new about the discipline that I'm studying. Well, the first site that I'm interested to visit is www.psicoactiva.com. The first thing that take my attention is that this site has a link or a folder about "tests". Well this is very funny, because many people usually make this tests to know more about them selfs, or to compare with other people, however this things doesn't say anything serious about whou you are. The problem about this web site is that many people really thinks that test had a very high certainty about there answers, however people doesn't know that every test "should" be validate it in every country to be used. Some things that I do like about the web site, is that you can find many cientific articles about psicology. Finally, i found this web site through www.google.cl. It's a very easy way to found many things. However, there are millions of pages, and you have to filter this to found that really can help you out. That's it.

7 comentarios:

  1. Weel, I looked up in google too, because I don't really see many web sites realted with my career.
    I thought I haven't did it because i'm in my first year, but I already read 2 more blogs and they said the same thing.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Its very funny take a look to the tests in internet, becouse when you learn about the validation, you have a good tool to criticize.

    You can take a look to this site, http://www.psicologia-online.com/test/index.shtml. Here you can find more test XD.... the guy that auspice his "favorite" site XDXD...

    well... byebye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I will visit this website for to see the test and spending a fun time.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like tests.. that's my life in facebook lol xD
    Though I agree with you, it can't be taken seriously without being validated by someone who knows about the test and the person that is taken it.

    See you =)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I looked up in google too, but I think really interesting that you website has some tests.
    I might do one of them.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What a great website to download tests, I also like them, specialy at facebook

    greets!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi, andres. Hows that psicology going?. Well..i have only three minutes so..I cant read about your psicology website xD..anyway
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar