lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

My favorite piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is the mp3 player. I didn't buy this product, because Santa Claus gave it to me at Christmas (yes, he exists). So, I got it in December 24, and then we fell in love. I use it to listen to my favorite songs, however, I can use it to save any document from a computer, and then I put those files in my mp3 (connecting this device throw their usb port). You don't need to know much about this great invention to use it. It's very easy, you just have to turn on this technology pushing the "play" button. This button you can identify it really easy and fast because it has a triangle that indicates the turn on button, that works too for turning off the device. That "incredible" button permits you to open folders that you have already created on your pc. Well, I use this thing every day, every minute of silence it's a perfect oportunnity to use it. I like this device, because allows me to feel like if I were suspended. I don't know, maybe this thing creates a place for yourself just when you need it to. For example, when you are surrounded for people, and you want to escape from them and you can't, well, that is a perfect example for what I'm talking about. And finally, my life it wouldn't change a lot. The difference will be that when I want escape for a minute, I will open a book instead of playing my mp3.

6 comentarios:

  1. The mp3s are the best!! I have one of them and use it for record the class when the teacher speak and speak and speak very quickly and my hand isn't than fast that his voice.
    when I walked to my house I used my mp3... actually it doesn't turn up and I don't know for what :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Santa Claus!!maybe we can reunion with hem, and maybe he can gave me a mp3 too.
    kissis!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi andres
    the mp3 is baikean

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I don't know how can you write soo many. A MP3 its too old XD. Now exist the MP4 and I-pod. But its costly, i know... in fact, i don't have MP3 XD. well, "that is all", bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like listen music with you andrew.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Andrés, how are you?
    I haven't an mp3 but..i have this superior-kind-of-technology: the teeth brush (i don't really know how you say it..but..its superior)
    ByexD!

    ResponderEliminar